|ABOUT THE COMPANY:
||Client is an IT consultancy company based out in USA, delivering high-quality digital transformation services specialized in Data & AI, Cloud, DevOps, Business Agility, Security, Training & Learning, Software Development, Product Management and Quality Improvement.
- Looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Project Manager who will enable development teams to work effectively together with the client and support project operations.
- At its core, this is a role that demands authority and precision to manage complex Fixed Bid projects for customer base originated from the USA
- The role demands close collaboration with the technology team at offshore and the customer based at onshore, with a common goal to deliver high quality software with precision, keeping a close track on the KPI/SLAs and improving overall automation processes.
- Responsible for overall delivery setup and execution, people, and financial management for the assigned software services projects / work streams in order to realize defined business outcomes with mid-sized, globally distributed teams
- Partner with Agile leads, other delivery leads, clients, and other internal/ external stakeholders to drive effective adoption of best practices, deployment of processes, methodologies and tools, execution of ceremonies and to drive continuous improvement on delivery engagements
- Manage relationships & status reporting within the organization, with clients & applicable third parties
- Manage internal and external dependencies for the project
- People management responsibilities for team members, track leads, scrum masters and product owners
- Assist the team in the early identification of impediments and work accordingly with the organization and/or other teams in order to remove them or mitigate their impact to the product development process.
- Train and Mentor the team in the correct understanding of Agile values, principles and applicable frameworks, enabling the team to identify how to get most value out of them within the context of the project.
- Drive Agile scrum ceremonies and enable team to deliver value
- Make effective and timely use of escalations to the account management team, senior leadership and/or client when needed.
- Actively support team happiness through building an environment of trust, openness and safe experimentation.
- Coach the team towards effective Quality outcomes in terms of Product, Process and Technical implementation - with excellence in mind
- Risk & Dependency management - with safety & effectiveness in mind
- Metric management - with continuous improvement in mind
- Communication & Reporting - with better visibility, assertiveness & transparency in mind.
- Set up teams (together with Tech Lead) by raising requests as needed, selecting team members based on project needs & engagement constraints and setting them up for success by building a shared understanding of the client expectations and engagement conditions.
- Actively look for opportunities of growth within the client engagement and follow through accordingly to turn them into new business (i.e.supporting proposals, contributing to forming new teams, etc.).
- Take timely care of project assignments & releases for team members.
- Manage team leaves/vacations requests helping the team to assess the delivery & financial implications and plan accordingly to avoid/mitigate impacts.
- Manage customer satisfaction through the regular submission of surveys and follow through corrective/improvement actions with the team as needed
- Keep close record of contracts to make sure they are valid and fully executed at any point in time within the engagement timeframe.
- Prepare for and attend to project audits, holding discussions and getting to agreements with a constructive and value-driven mindset.
- Manage travel arrangements for team members as needed.
- Take care of team logistics in terms of properly & timely requesting equipment, software or any resource needed by the team.
- 10+ years of IT experience with 3+ years in Project Management
- 3-5 years of minimum relevant experience in a software development or delivery organization working with agile teams.
- Demonstrate authority in communication with the team and with customer stakeholders
- Must be a go getter and should be able to lead by example
- PMP Certification
- A certification in Scrum (CSM / PSM or PMI ACP)
- Hands on software development experience