|ABOUT THE COMPANY:
||Client is an innovative fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company based out in USA, which is a preferred order to cash technology provider for some of the world’s largest fortune 1000 companies,
with over $50 million in growth funding and close to 1000 employees globally is ramping up its operations in India.
||10 to 15 years
||Hyderabad (Remote till the pandemic)
||BE/B. Tech, MCA, MTech. Msc.
||Core Java, SQL, JDBC, Spring framework, Hibernate, API, OOP Concepts and knowledge on UI and or any JS script) preferred.
- The person should be responsible for implementing multiple customer engagements at any given time.
- The role demands expertise in the below:
- Managing multiple client’s expectations.
- Working with different solution architects.
- Proposing technical solutions.
- Working with the development team in delivering the End User Requirements.
- Understanding of different requirements.
- Come up with Technical Solutions (irrespective of technology)
|EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand the requirements, articulate the design with different stakeholders.
- Must be playing the role of manager or above already with good written and verbal communication skills.
|GOOD TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Strong expertise in any of the below technology:
- Java / J2EE.
- Any Advanced Framework - Spring / Hibernate / Struts / APIs / Web Services.
- .NET with C# and willing to learn Java.
- DB Design (MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server).
- Decent Knowledge of Enterprise Applications:
- Architecture / Framework Understanding.
- Debugging Skills - Issues in application / environment.
- Environment & Deployment Understanding.
- Have exposure to non-prod and prod environments.
- Manage multiple Client Expectations
- Work Planning
- Regular health checks of deliverables
- Working in Teams
- Strong Connect with team
- Ready to get down and help teams investigate and solve technical problems
- Build strong partnership with external teams
- Team Building
- Passionate about team recruiting people, building team and career development
- Mentor Freshers to experienced people