|ABOUT THE COMPANY:
||Our client is the global leader in talent innovation, helping fortune 500 companies
transform productivity through deeper people insight with close to 5000 employees
globally is ramping up its operations in India.
||9 to 11 years
||Gurgaon. (Remote till pandemic)
- Follow Agile software development methodology to gather requirements, design, and develop high quality deliverables.
- Follow architecture principles and development standards set by the Architecture practices.
- Work closely with development team and product team to ensure the design meets the requirements.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to ensure and maintain quality standards.
- Responsible for Project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach, train and mentor junior members in the team.
- Managing Scope of delivery of Product Releases - with a long term product vision for continuously improved modules and customer specific requirements.
- Sound knowledge of Software Product Development Cycle & Product Delivery Cycle in Dynamic Environment.
- Objectively review an organization's business processes.
- Education: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc./M.Tech.
- Should have 9-11 years of strong Technical Experience.
- Thorough understanding of OO concepts & its application in development.
- Hands-on with spring & spring boot.
- Hands-on with Hibernate / JPA.
- Hands-on with any database technologies - SQL or No SQL.
- Hands on development experience with any cloud technology stacks like AWS, Azure, Google cloud etc.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Analyse and solve complex problems in systems and deliveries.
- Technology Enthusiast and Passionate to lead from front for critical product deliveries.
- Ability to assist design and development of scalable, elastic microservice based platforms.
- Good understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms used in services.
- Keep team motivation and passion high.
- Set targets and measure performance, quality and delivery.
- Planning for long term goals, yet delivering, but not distracting through, short term targets / issues.
- Build, own and support scalable, global and extremely high-performance systems.
- Measure, & Review software systems for best practices and guidelines.
- Must be familiar with browser debugging tools such as Chrome Dev Tools, firebird etc.
- Adherence and compliance to Project/organization processes and standards
- Must have a prior experience of leading technical initiatives.
- Exposure on breaking monolith into Microservices.